Thursday, March 24, 2011

Karl Lagerfeld designs Diet Coke Bottles !

Karl Lagerfeld and Diet Coke have come together once again to create three iconic bottle designs for Summer 2011. Referring to his first design for Coca-Cola light in 2010, Karl Lagerfeld said, “I love this bottle but it’s time for a new one. Actually I want to do three bottles.” He also added, “I loved what we did last year but I will love 2011 even more. I’m delighted about this collaboration. It’s exciting for me because I love the idea and as everybody knows, I drink Diet Coke and nothing else, night and day. It was pure pleasure to do a campaign with people I like and for a product I love.” The bottles will be available to purchase from this June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...